Shift/Hours: 1st shift. 6AM - 6PM.
• Receive product using RF / Hand Scanners.
• Move product by hand and/or with pallet jacks.
• Prepare, pack and ship store and guest orders.
• Unload and/or load trailers.
• Such other Assignments agreed to by the parties in writing.
• Ability to adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
• Ability to stand and/or walk during shifts up to 12 hours in length.
• Lift and move product weight up to 60 lbs.
• Lift, bend, reach above the head, kneel, crouch, and/or stretch during shifts up to 12 hours
• Engage in tasks that require full manual dexterity in both hands and wrists.
• Work on a secure mezzanine at a height of 30-40 feet.
• Able to access all areas of the Facility, including those requiring stairs.
• Ability to work with and around moving mechanical parts.
• Ability to work in varying seasonal temperatures.
• Ability to work in areas with varying noise levels, including some that require hearing protection.
#WaterlooJobs #RemedyJobs #WarehouseJobs