Entry Level MACHINE OPERATORS needed in HILLIARD, OH!
The Machine Operator will be operating cutting machines to make signs and training will be provided to you on how to operate the machines.
Shift: 7:00AM - 3:30PM Monday - Friday
Starting Pay: $14/hour
Machine Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Safely and accurately operate large cutting machinery, including clamshell die presses, large automated shears, mid-shears and PMC machines
- Quality control of cut products (checking for material imperfections, cutting accuracy)
- Precisely measure, inspect, and accurately count cut materials
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality
- Complies with all required safety practices and regulations
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Free online career classes
- Will not have to walk a lot Smaller warehouse environment
- No heavy lifting
- Refer-A-Friend bonuses
- Mobile app - 24/7 access to jobs, pay stubs, call-offs Full health care options
- Entry-level position
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Must be able to lift 35-40 lbs on a regular basis
- Prior machine Operator experience is a PLUS
- Prior experience in warehouse or manufacturing setting is required.