Remedy Staffing is seeking an Industrial Painter in Rochester, NY! The painter must be experienced in industrial painting, and in the preparation of parts prior to painting. Responsibilities to include: working with the department lead painter in coordinating the parts awaiting painting, or other operations that are required. Assist in
keeping track of paint supplies, and help in the maintenance of department equipment.
1. Properly mix the paint ingredients to achieve a consistent finished color and
2. Must be knowledgeable in the regulations for the safe use and disposal of paint
and related products.
3. Able to work in a relatively small area, without having conflicts with fellow
4. Demonstrate the ability to work productively with minimal supervision, and
achieve the goals of the department.
5. Responsible for the safe handling of delicate and/or precision machined parts.
Apply today at www.remedystaffing.com or call 585.697.3299
Good interpersonal communication skills.
2. Able to set up, and operate various industrial paint equipment, such as: spray
guns, sanders, etc.
3. Good cleanliness and organizational skills.
4. Able to work with other full time or temporarily assigned painters to meet
requirements of the group.
5. Able to deal with priority requirements and schedule changes.
6. Physically able to lift up to 40 lbs in weight, and mentally able to handle the daily