Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring a full-time 2nd shift Maintenance Tech for a company that produces mechanical and electrical parts located north of Madison, WI. If you'd like to start a career with a company that's passed the test for over 50 years, hurry to apply now before its gone!
Shift Available: Monday-Thursday, 2:30 PM-1:00 AM
Job Duties of the Maintenance Tech:
• Install, troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild equipment.
• Develop maintenance SOP’s and maintain proper records.
• Assist with day-to-day facility upkeep and manufacturing/distribution equipment repair and preventative maintenance.
• Record repairs and maintenance performed.
• Complete maintenance work by requested due dates.
• Actively pursue measures to reduce downtime on plant equipment, identify opportunities and take measures to reduce waste.
• Suggest cost-saving upgrades to equipment and changes to improve performance of equipment.
• Source and order parts and supplies when needed.
• Support continuous improvement activities and Kaizen events facility wide.
• Oversee outside contractors when needed for mechanical and electrical repairs and maintenance.
Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
Free Online Skill Classes
$100 Bonus Per Referral
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Maintenance Tech opening!
Members of the Military Service and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!
• 3 years of experience in Industrial Maintenance
• Ability to read blueprints
• Experience with preventive maintenance programs
• Ability to stand, sit, reach and stoop
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Excellent manual dexterity