The Production Supervisor will be the on-site leader for the Panel Build operation.
This position would directly supervise and coordinate all production activities.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Manage all day-to-day production in Panel operation. Includes focus on safety, quality, delivery, inventory, and productivity. Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety, and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
• Embrace continuous improvement mindset; work to continuously improve in all areas.
• Maximizing performance of employees through coaching, teaching, disciplining, and motivating.
• Manage and track employee timekeeping (vacations, absenteeism, etc.). Ensure appropriate resources are always in place to ensure smooth production.
• Maintain proper inventory levels. Work with Buyer(s) to identify needed materials and ensure all materials are in place when needed for production.
• Develop and maintain capacity plan ensuring proper resources are available.
• Ensure processes and procedures are being followed throughout the operation.
• Work closely with Materials manager to coordinate production activities with material availability.
Qualifications & Skills: