The Electromechanical assembler wire and build control panels using electrical schematics, drawings and customer specifications.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Assemble Enclosures using wiring diagrams, schematics, wire lists , and drawings
• Mounting of components into enclosures
• Wiring control panels per specifications wiring schematics
• Basic computer knowledge, Word, Excel, etc.
• Wiring devices such as sensors and actuators to control panels
• Raceway installation and wire pulling
• Understanding of how to use basic hand tools to assemble product
• Ability to work as a team in a production cell setting
Qualifications & Skills: