Patient Account Representative
Remedy Staffing is searching for a Patient Account Representative for a local eye facility in Tyler, TX!
Pay: $12 - $14/hr. DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Patient Account Representative Duties:
- Review all patient statements weekly, look for large balances, bad debt, and credit balances. Work to resolve issues
- Initiate financial hardship forms, if necessary for patients that qualify; monitor them to ensure balances are being handled appropriately
- Run patient AP reports and work to resolve balances, credits, and initiate funds if necessary
- Verify amounts due at time of service
- Run daily appointment schedules with balances and make sure patients are aware of large balances prior to arrival. Work with the patient to get payment in full
Patient Account Representative Benefits:
- Weekly pay!
- Free online career classes through PennFoster.
- Health care options with immediate access to benefits.
- Mobile app to search jobs, view pay stubs, & much more!
Apply NOW for immediate consideration for our Patient Account Representative position!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!