Remedy Intelligent Staffing is in search of a fantastic Legal Assistant to the CEO of a well established Medical Facility!
Pay: $18 - $22/hr. DOE
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Legal Assistant job duties:
- Review, create, organize, proofread and maintain confidential corporate/physician information, memos, invoices, contracts and corporate documents on behalf of and as requested by CEO.
- Screen CEO's mail from outside and within organization. Assist with completing deadlines, creating documents, assignments, gathering reports, information and initiate communication on behalf of CEO.
- Dailey review, coordination and anticipation of CEO's needs, calendar, task as well as confirm, coordinate and organize corporate meetings
- Directing & Coordinating the CEO's daily priorities, appointments, calendar tasks, meetings, deadlines, etc.
Legal Assistant qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years executive or corporate assistant and support experience or legal assistant/paralegal experience
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Valid driver's license
Apply NOW for immediate consideration for our open Legal Assistant position!
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!