Local optics manufacturer is looking for a Traffic Admin!
The Traffic Administrator coordinates the shipment of all machinery to both domestic and international destinations.
1. Production of all documentation required for any shipment that the company makes. Including, Bill of lading, Export Declaration, Shipper Letter of Instruction, NAFTA Certificate and Korean Certificate of Origin also a basic understanding of a Letter of Credit.
2. Produces the correct number of invoices, packing slips and labels for any given shipment.
3. Provides back up for the small package outbound room when required.
4. Understands the production schedule and outgoing inspection reports to coordinate what machines will be made available to shipping next. Uses this information to prepares folders with documentation for packers.
5. Insures completeness and closes job orders in SyteLine.
6. Issues material from location 16 as required. 7. Assists with the development and maintenance of shipping metrics 8. Acts as backup for the Traffic Supervisor