Looking for a Quality Inspector to ensure quality, health, safety, and environmental policies are followed. Position duties include:
- Inspect and measure product for production. This requires the use of metric tape measures, calipers, lasers, and other tools as needed.
- Record inspection information into electronic based information system using an iPad.
- Perform quality inspections of incoming materials as requested.
- Perform measurement inspections and record process parameters in the production process.
- Ensure that Quality Assurance system is implemented and is working correctly in production areas.
- Must be able to read and use a metric tape measure, caliper, and instructions.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in all weather conditions.
- Ability to read prints preferred.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Previous Quality experience preferred.
- Must have excellent eyesight and be able to see color differences.
Hours are 1st shift (6:00am - 2:30pm) Mon-Fri with OT as needed.