Remedy Staffing Is Seeking a Manufacturing Assembler in London, OH!!
We are looking for skilled Manufacturing Assemblers to put together trucking seats. You will ensure all parts fit correctly and are suitable for the final product. You will use your hands or machines to do the job with greater precision.
Shift: 5:00 AM-3:30 PM Monday-Thursday Overtime Shift: 5:00 AM-4:30 PM Monday-Thursday
Pay: $15.50 (PAY INCREASE WHEN HIRED ON)
Manufacturing Assembler Responsibilities:
- Take precision measurements to ensure perfect fit of components.
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications.
- Align material and put together parts to build more complex units.
- Participates in safe work practices.
- Follows plant Health and safety guidelines.
- Notifies Safety or Management of any issues pertaining to Health and safety.
Manufacturing Assembler Benefits:
- Permanent Opportunity
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit or Pay Card
- Free Online Courses
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Retirement Savings Plan
Apply TODAY For Our 1st Shift Manufacturing Assembler in London, OH!
Member of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
Manufacturing Assembler Requirements:
- Must adhere to company policy and procedures.
- Ability work in large group setting or as an individual, team player.
- Ability in using tools (e.g. clamps) and machines.
- Good understanding of quality control principles.