Quality Control Analyst
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for Quality Control Analysts! This role focuses on the transfer/qualification/Validation of GMP biologic assays such as ELISA, qPCR, RT-PCR, HPLC and Capillary Electrophoresis.
This is a position with a global pharmaceutical company.
Shift: Mon–Fri (8:00am–5:00pm)
Pay Rate: Depends on Experience
In this position you will:
- Perform assays such as ELISA, DNA/RNA extraction and gel electrophoresis, qPCR, RT-PCR, HPLC and Capillary Electrophoresis.
- Generate internal and external documents such as assay protocols, summary reports, and SOPs.
- Work on project teams developing and improving assays.
- Work with clients during initial and subsequent transfer of assays and analytical methods
- Provide instrumentation care, maintenance, troubleshooting, and data interpretation.
- Develop good quality documentation
For this position you need:
- Bachelor in a Science discipline
- 4-6 years of experience working with method transfer & qualification.
- Considerable knowledge/expertise relevant to QC analytical methods used for protein chemistry and molecular biology
- Experience within the biologic, pharmaceutical, or medical device industry
- Experience in writing SOPs and test methods as well as method qualification/validation documentation
What you can get:
- Weekly pay
- Medical benefits
Apply Now!! Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!