Columbus /$15.25- $16.25/Temp- Hire
1st shift: 5:30am-2:00pm- 7:00am-3:30pm
2nd Shift: 2:00pm-11:30pm- 3:00pm-12:00am
3rd Shift: 11:00pm-6:30am - Sunday-Thursday
How would you like to earn $15.00-$16.25/per hr with the ability to be hired on full-time by the client after the probationary period, Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations work? If so, you're in luck because Remedy Staffing is currently hiring for these in our surrounding Columbus locations!
These are temp to hire opportunities. Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations jobs require candidates to operate production machines ensuring that manufacturing lines have enough product to continue running, complete job quality and production reporting, and ensuring that all quality guidelines are met. You will be responsible for other production duties as assigned by your production supervisor.
If you meet the qualifications listed below - Apply Now!
• Selecting or modifying components according to measurements and specifications
• Aligning material and putting together parts to build more complex units
• Checking output to ensure the highest quality
• Reporting on issues, malfunction, or defective parts
Candidates should meet the following qualifications to be considered for Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations jobs:
• Must be able to lift objects up to 40 lbs.
• Ability to stand for entire shift and walk throughout the facility
• Ability to understand and follow verbal and written instructions
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule! For immediate consideration for these Entry Level Manufacturing Assembly Operations jobs with Remedy Staffing, click on Apply Now! Remedy staffing is committed to the health and safety of our applicants and employees.
We look forward to partnering with you on your job search!
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans & Military encouraged to apply
Apply at: www.remedystaff.com