Remedy Staffing is hiring high speed Machine Operators for a well known plastics manufacturer in Bloomfield, NY!
Position is responsible for packaging, palletizing, unloading and sleeving product from high-speed production equipment. Expected to assist in the operation of all manufacturing process equipment. Operator must work at standard production levels or above to maintain maximum productivity in order to be successful in this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Bags, boxes, and/or palletizes finished product from high-speed machine meeting or exceeding standard production levels.
- Assists Maintenance Tech with order processing, changes and set-up as requested.
- Must be able to regularly lift 20-30 pounds.
- When operating feeding end, ensures all lines are fully stocked and running in a safe manner.
- Performs quality inspections and tests.
- Assists in the production and operation of manufacturing process equipment.
- Prepares production logs, MOS boards, product labels, and time cards as necessary.
- Prepares scrap for grinder as appropriate and understands recycle system.
- Follows and participates in good housekeeping guidelines designed to ensure a safe work environment.
Please apply at remedystaffing.com or call 585-226-6090 with any questions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to understand and follow verbal instructions
- Ability to add and subtract three digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's, with supporting tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle, push, pull and carry, and hear
- Frequently required to talk and reach with hands and arms
- Occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, or crouch
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus