Local organization seeking a Project Manager!
- Assist in the transition from two database systems
- Work with team to ensure provider groups are trained appropriately and transitioned from systems
- Enroll new providers into system to capture vaccination administrations with demographic information
- Provide training and answer questions from providers
- Assist with onboarding new providers directly into systems
- Respond to new providers enrolling into database so they can capture vaccination information from clinic
- Ensure data in systems are forwarded to the appropriate teams for data analysis and reporting
- Master’s in Public Health (MPH) or equivalent
- Previous experience in Public Health is preferred.
- Previous IT experience preferred
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office