ALERT: Brand New Positions! 1st Shift -General Assembly Opportunities in Worthington Ohio area!
Remedy is seeking dedicated and hardworking candidates to work as a General Assembler for one of our Top-Notch manufacturing facilities in the Worthington area!
1st Shift Hours: 5:30am to 2:00pm, with LOTS of Overtime!
Starting Pay at $15.25/ hour with immediate benefits!
Opportunity for $1 pay increase once certified as a line wirer or brazer
Assembler Job Responsibilities:
- Loading batteries, mechanical assembly, and material handling.
- Assembly of coils and loading into frames, lacing and crating coils, and crating units for shipment
- Installing assemblies in unit, installing insulation into metal panels and insulating panels.
- Willing to be cross functional in all disciplines of manufacturing.
Apply Today to get started right away!
We strongly encourage our Military Personnel and Veterans to apply!
Assembler Job Requirements:
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to operate hand tools
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic computer skills
- Maintain regular attendance
- Ability to work in a team environment