Quality Control Associate/ Dunkirk, NY/ 2nd Shift
Remedy is partnered with a rapidly growing, international Dunkirk, NY Manufacturer to identify an experience Quality Control Associate to join their team!
2nd: 3:00pm-end of shift
Quality Control Associate Responsibilities:
- Ensuring proper training is performed for any line technician
- Checking products for flavor, color, size/weight, stick position, wrap seals and integrity, assortment, code, etc.
- Noting when lines are down
- Completing paperwork and documenting issues on the line
- Reporting any issues to Line Operators and Supervisors
- Testing flavors and completing documentation
- Ensuring that Line Technicians are verifying ingredients used
- Performing additional job-related duties as needed
Quality Control Associate Qualifications:
- High School Diploma
- Previous Quality experience in a manufacturing setting
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to work in a cold environment 60%-70% of time
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
Great Direct Hire for an experienced Quality Professional! Competitive Compensation and upward mobility! APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!