Quality Assurance Coordinator/ Angola, NY/ 1st Shift
An established and growing Angola, NY Manufacturer is looking for an experienced Quality Assurance Coordinator to work with production personnel to maintain regulatory compliance to enforce established product specifications.
Quality Assurance Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining established quality control standards in the areas of incoming materials, product preparation and packaging
- Maintaining quality evaluation standards in the analysis of taste, color, flavor, texture, consistency, water content, seasoning levels, bacterial content, etc.
- Conducting quality audits of warehoused product, competing products and consumer complaint analysis
- Assisting in the formulation and test packing of new products.
- Insuring that all company, state and federal wastewater standards are being consistently met or exceeded
Quality Assurance Coordinator Requirements:
- Previous quality control experience required
Great opportunity established and growing Angola, NY Manufacturer! APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!