Forklift Operator (Material Handler)/ Clarence, NY/ 2nd Shift
Remedy is partnered with a well- established and growing Clarence, NY Manufacturer to identify a Material Handler to load, unload and move materials/products within the facility for prompt and accurate access to shipping and/or production based upon the needs of the company and the customer. Must have experience on a propane driven forklift. This individual will work mostly on the tow motor so they need to be able to move heavy steel loads around corners and high shelving.
2nd: 6:00 am to 2:00 pm Monday-Friday
Material Handler Responsibilities:
- Operating lifting devices, such as forklifts, cranes, hoists, and pallet jack to load, unload, transport, or stack material.
- Positioning lifting devices under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, or boxes and secure material or products for transport to designated areas.
- Reading work orders or follows verbal instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved
- Recording job activities, including counts, utilizing labor reporting system.
- Communicating with co-workers and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
- Performing all job functions to meet acceptable quality and performance standards.
- Maintaining accurate count of parts; attaches labels or tags to processed material identifying customer, part number, quantity and shop order information.
Material Handler Requirements:
- Must have experience on a propane driven forklift.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- 1 – 2 years manufacturing experience
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
Great benefits including Medical, Dental, Vacation, Paid Holidays, 401K With Company Match and Life Insurance! APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We welcome Military Members and Veterans to apply