Maintenance Mechanic/ Tonawanda, NY/ 3rd Shift
An experienced Maintenance Mechanic with manufacturing experience is needed for an established, global Tonawanda Manufacturer!
Shift: 3rd : 11:00pm to 7:30am Monday - Friday
Maintenance Mechanic Responsibilities:
- Repairing machinery as needed
- Supporting manufacturing with machinery improvements
- Performing machinery preventative maintenance as per schedule
- Interfacing with OEM and machine integrators as needed to maintain and repair equipment
- Maintaining spare parts
- Interfacing with operators, management and quality to meet line performance requirements with machine uptime, speed and quality
- Supporting operators with equipment setup for new jobs
- Working as part of a team for all aspects of manufacturing and production
Maintenance Mechanic Requirements:
- 5+ years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Food, pharmaceuticals, or similar industry experience preferred but not required
- Good understanding of machinery and how it works
- Must be able to read drawings, understand tolerances and grasp basic mechanical functionality
- Ability to run a lathe and CNC machine preferred, but not required
- Basic knowledge of pneumatics and building systems
- Able to work cohesively with machine operators
- Capability of thriving in a dynamic environment
- Must be able to multitask and work on multiple projects at the same time
Great opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Mechanic with an established, global manufacturer! Growth opportunities available! Clean work environment! APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!