Research Assistant (R&D Lab Technician ) / Tonawanda, NY/2nd Shift
An international and rapidly growing Tonawanda, NY Manufacturer is looking for a Research and Development Laboratory Technician to join their team!
2nd: 3:00 PM-11:30 PM Monday-Friday
- Determining product specifications by identifying consumer requirements; conferring with management.
- Accessing process standards by developing formulas and methods.
- Identifying chemical and physical properties of substances.
- Researching new products and processes.
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Designing and conducts stability programs
- Providing Quality / Regulatory and Sourcing with support to address US and international regulation / standards and customer requirements.
- Support operation of equipment by understanding manufacturer's instructions and preventive maintenance requirements, troubleshooting malfunctions, and calling for repairs.
- Supporting evaluation of new equipment and of laboratory methods/techniques.
- Supporting scale-up of new plant processes.
- Maintaining database by writing, entering and backing up data.
- Ensuring a safe and clean working environment by complying with (and establishing new procedures as appropriate), procedures, rules and regulations.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results in a timely fashion.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering/Biology/Physics or Biochemistry preferred but not required.
- Laboratory research / development experience (school or work) a plus.
- Laboratory instrumentation experience a plus.
- Solid basic math skills. Statistics skills a plus.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office). Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and/or statistical software packages a plus.
- Team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- A desire to learn, grow, and contribute.
Get your foot in the door with this established global Tonawanda Manufacturer! Growth opportunities available! APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We welcome Veterans and active military members to apply!