Accounting Clerk/ Tonawanda, NY
An Accounting Clerk with Accounts Payable Processing experience is needed for an established, global Tonawanda Company!
Accounting Clerk Responsibilities:
- Handling supplier inquiries concerning status of payments
- Negotiating payment arrangements if necessary
- Preparing & issuing checks to suppliers as required
- Preparing Bank Electronic Payments
- Posting all supplier invoices after verifying and matching with PO’s and Receiving Reports
- Coding and processing expense invoices
- Month-end reporting of supplier invoices for product shipped but not received.
- Preparing Annual Supplier 1099
- Performing additional assignments as needed
Accounting Clerk Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 6 months to 1 year or relevant experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good knowledge of basic accounting principles
- Working knowledge of Excel and Outlook
- Experience working with general accounting software programs/packages-familiarity with QAD a plus
- Must be organized and possess good time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, pleasant phone manner
Great opportunity for an experienced Accounting Professional with an established, global manufacturer! APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!