Remedy Intelligent Staffing is hiring full-time 1st shift Maintenance Tech for a food production company located near Downtown Madison WI. If you'd like to start a career with this company, hurry to apply now before its gone!
Shift: 1st, Monday-Friday 7AM-3:30PM
Job Description of the Maintenance Tech Lead:
•Install, troubleshoot, repair, and rebuild equipment.
•Direct, lead, and supervise maintenance mechanics in a manner that promotes an environment that is conducive to high productivity, minimal downtime, and low waste.
•Ensure that all GMPs and Food Safety procedures are followed by all maintenance mech.
•Schedule maintenance mechanics to coincide with production and project schedules. This is to include oversight of
• Coordinate and oversee the activities of outside contractors in general repairs and capital projects.
3 years of experience in Industrial Maintenance
• Ability to read blueprints
• Experience with preventive maintenance programs
• Ability to stand, sit, reach and stoop
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Excellent manual dexterity