We are looking for an analyst to help support and grow advanced analytics in the manufacturing/operations space. The analyst will work with other functional teams within the plant to understand time spent on manual reporting, gather requirements and design real-time operational dashboards. This role will be responsible for exploring data, answering business questions with data, and utilizing data visualization techniques to facilitate both.
- Understand Trane data sources, explore and prepare data for analytics.
- Access and utilize large data sets from operational, marketing, digital and other sources.
- Interpret data, perform analysis and deliver insights to answer defined business questions.
- Develop dashboards to communicate findings from analytics, and to enable business users to explore the data and answer questions themselves.
- Perform QA on own and others analysis; trouble-shoot errors and fix problems before they leave the team.
- Assist team in developing and maintaining data dictionaries, project trackers, and project reporting tools to manage workload and timelines.