Mechanic Operators needed in Daytona Beach, FL Area
$19.75 per hour
Night shift available
Operate and maintain filling equipment so that abnormalities can be detected, and repaired. Responsible for;
- Ensuring a safe workplace
- Maintaining the equipment in optimum conditions
- Producing a quality product
- Meeting productivity standards
- Responsible for product quality and productivity.
- Operate equipment within validated perimeters.
- Responsible to identify, troubleshoot and repair production equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance following a predictive maintenance methodology.
- Change over the equipment according to production requirements to avoid unnecessary downtime.
- Must be able to make minor machine adjustments. Document the work done.
- Maintain correct set-up specs and its documentation.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Read and complete all required production documentation (e.g. Hourly Observation Report and others).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience
- Two years minimum mechanic experience , knowledge in packaging, filling / production environment.
- Basic math and computer skills required.
- Experience working with electric conduits of various voltages.
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatics, and controls aspects of production equipment. Ability to read and understand technical drawings and manuals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to see a complex task or project through to completion.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and be detailed oriented.
- Ability to work across functions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task.
Apply now and give us a call 386-615-8859 ext.0 Email resume to: hallie.robertson@remedystaff.