Set up Technicians wanted!!
Manufacturing company in Orchard Park, NY is looking for Setup Technicians
Hiring for all shifts! Will have set schedule but must be willing to train on other shifts!
1st- M-F 8:00am-4:00pm
2nd M-F 4:00pm-12:00am
- Possess good working knowledge of Injection Molding process.
- Setup molds and start mold per Molding Setup Report.
- Correctly fill out appropriate documentation for material allocation, material identification, production cards, special instructions tags and labels.
- Read part drawings and verify parts for quality requirements.
- Ability to make process changes and document changes as required.
- Make sure operators have necessary supplies to do their jobs daily.
- Make sure the "Machine Book" has all required job information before starting job.
- Clean and / or fill hoppers when required.
- Tumble material per specifications when required.
- Clean and empty grinders when required.
- Keep last 4 shots and fill out die repair tags for Supervisor's signature at end of run.
- Run automatic jobs when required.
- Weigh up production at the end of your shift and fill in production cards when required.
- Communicate effectively with preceding and succeeding shift Setup Technicians and Machine Operators on a daily basis.
- Ability to diagnose and make minor maintenance repairs, replace fuses etc.
- Highschool Diploma
- Pass pre-employment test
- Ability to stand/walk for eight hours
- Pass Company pre-employment physical
- Demonstrate mechanical ability sufficient to support injection molding setup and process requirements.
- Random drug testing
Qualified candidates apply today!
Military Veterans encouraged to apply!