CNC Operators/ Orchard Park, NY/ 1st Shift
Experienced CNC Operators needed for several established and growing Orchard Park, NY Manufacturers to join their teams!!
1st: 6:00 AM-2:30 PM (Monday through Friday)
CNC Operator Responsibilities:
- Setting-up, programming, and operating CNC machines (Lathes and Mills)
- Performing set-ups from blue prints to manufacture parts to print dimensions and tolerances
- Planning numerical control programs to control contour path machining of parts on automatic machines
- Reading blueprints to determine product specifications and material needed
- Selecting proper tooling required to complete job
- Checking machinery and tooling as necessary
- Setting up and operating various precision measuring instruments such as bore gauges, micrometers, calipers, etc.
- Creating inspection data sheets for new jobs with all applicable dimensions/tolerances/gauging to be used
- Operating overhead crane
- Performing minor machine repair such as oiling or cleaning machines
CNC Operator Requirements:
- 5 years CNC experience preferred
- 2 years programming experience
- Mastercam Experience a plus!
- Some personal tools may be required
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- Knowledge of machines and tools including drilling, tapping and layout
- Ability to use measuring devices such as calipers
- Strong math skills including ability to convert decimals to fractions
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to program CNC machines
Great opportunities and benefit packages with established and growing Orchard Park, NY Manufacturers! APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!