Warehouse Associate/ Tonawanda, NY/ 1st Shift
A leading Tonawanda Company is looking for a Warehouse Associate on a DIRECT HIRE basis to join their team!
1st: 8:00am-5:00am Monday – Friday (Summer Hours are 8:00am-4:30pm Monday – Friday)
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities:
- Building and assembling Pumps
- Loading, unloading, and transferring product
- Filling customer orders
- Maneuvering heavy materials with the use of forklift, pallet, and hand truck
- Assembling products for shipment
- Assisting Return Material Coordinator with inspecting, documenting and sending returned materials back to the factory
- Inspecting products for deficiencies or breakages prior to shipment or storage
- Recording all product discrepancies
- Maintaining a neat and orderly workplace
- Following safety procedures and reports any dangerous conditions to management
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2-4 years of related experience
- Mechanical ability
- Knowledge of Windows Office programs
- Strong organization/time management skills
- Ability to maintain collaborative, team relationship with peers
- Basic Math Skills
Great benefits including Health, Life, Profit Sharing, PTO and Tuition Reimbursement! Direct Hire! First shift hours! APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
We welcome active Military Members and Veterans to apply!