Remedy Staffing is currently seeking an experienced HRIS Analyst for an exciting opportunity in Norfolk, VA for IMMEDIATE HIRE.
Pay: $24-$25 per hour
Hours: 1st Shift
HRIS Analyst Responsibilities Include:
- Maintain system security; including, creating, testing and auditing users and roles as well as the setup of organizational levels, business rules tables and codes.
- Support integrations with other systems and vendors.
- Develop and deploy queries, reports and dashboards through reporting tools; consolidate data into meaningful reports/presentations.
- Conduct process and workflow reviews and recommends process improvements; recommends solutions or alternate methods for the system to support various business processes.
- Support new import templates, document processing notes and provide support to end-users in mass updates.
- Develop and implement new forms, processes and systems for efficient HR management.
- Partner with HR and IT teams on system upgrades, enhancements and configuration, including identifying impact to Harbor Group specifically, developing test cases, testing, and providing feedback.
- Regularly analyze work process design and flow to drive improvement in the system functionality.
- Provide assistance to all end-users with password resets, errors, general system usage and other issues that are handled internally.
- Perform scheduled activities, including off-hours maintenance and support.
- Perform audits on HR processes and documents, including hiring, termination of service, and payroll administration, when required.
- Keep pace with technological advancements and trends in the field of HRIS.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Permanent Opportunity
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Weekly Pay!
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our HRIS Analyst position!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!