North Columbus Ohio is in hot pursuit of Manufacturing Welders!
Remedy has great manufacturing Company on the North side of Columbus!
If you are looking for a manufacturing Welder position in a fast-paced environment that offers great hours, pay, and benefits, stop into your local Remedy office TODAY!
2nd Shifts Available / Great benefits once hired on / North Columbus / $16.80 per/hr
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Enhance facility performance through proactive actions relating to:
- Layout, fit, and weld materials using support tools such as production orders, standard work, blueprints, and other documents related to the Engineering/Customer specification.
- Accurately enter data into the MRP (e.g. SAP) system and ensure that inventory is accurately stated.
- Understand and strictly adhere to all hazardous material shipping guidelines.
- Maintain accurate records such as production orders, data collection, and Total Preventative Maintenance (TPM) sheets.
- Maintenance all welding equipment used in the department.
- Maintain stock control, pull items for orders, work in other departments, and complete other related duties as required to fulfill customer orders.
- Perform daily activities safely and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Actively participate in facility 5S and Lean initiatives.
- Safely operate fork trucks and cranes.
- Maintain quality throughout the weld process.
- High School graduate with excellent math and reading / writing ability.
- CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- Prior fork-lift / crane certification preferred. Ability to be certified required.
- Current or past AWS certification for D1.1 or D1.5 preferred.
- Experience with MIG, flux core, and submersed arc welding.
- Experience with cutting torches, grinders, sanders, and cutting wheels.
- Experience reading blueprints.
- Experience operating fork trucks and overhead cranes strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team-oriented environment.
- Experience in reading, comprehending, and following assembly / quality assurance procedures and engineering prints.
- Ability to read and interpret standard AWS (American Welding Society) symbols.
- Ability to work effectively with torches, cutters, staplers, hand/pneumatic tools, and hand tools (hammers, torque wrench, crow bars, etc.)
We strongly encourage military personnel and veterans to apply!