Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for hard working individuals for a growing manufacturing company located in the Worthington Ohio
1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift / Contract to hire / Great benefits upon hire / Worthington / $16.25
Our client is growing fast, as it is one of the world's best applied minerals companies.
You will make tools, applications and components out of diamonds...yes, I said diamonds!
Shift available: • 3rd Shift 11:00 pm- 7:30 am- Monday – Friday
- The diamond disc is measured
- Then, it obtains a clear picture regarding the weight, shape, and clarity of the proposed polished diamond
- Specialized software gives the operator options to select the shape of the diamond, depending on elimination of inclusions, and displays its market value onscreen.
- In the next step, the numbers of sides and percentage of sawing and banding are selected, enabling optimal safety and finalizing minimum weight loss.
- The operator clicks a button and the perfect laser sawing gets started.
- After completion this process, the next step is to cut the rough diamond according to the plan.
- These lasers cutting machines take care of the sawing, shaping, blocking, and cut pre-planned rough diamonds.
- After the result is finish, The tech will exam the diamonds for any missed cuts, out of shape, rough edges etc. through a microscope.
• Independent, safe, responsible operation of all the equipment necessary to produce super abrasives and related products within specified work assignment.
• Operate automated machinery, presses, lathes, mills, furnaces, wire EDMs, and robotic equipment.
• Operate chemical processing equipment and handle hazardous chemicals.
• Operate and interpret results from measuring tools, gauges, scales, microscopes, go/no go gauges, and visual standards.
• Perform minor tooling changes, setup and troubleshooting on production equipment.
Apply today to find your DIAMOND IN THE RUFF!
We strongly encourage Military and Veterans to apply!