MATERIALS CONTROL ASSOCIATE
Remedy Intelligent Staffing is looking for a Materials Control Associate for an international Pharmaceutical company!
This role is responsible for supporting the overall GMP materials control/warehousing operations for a Phase II/III GMP biopharma manufacturing facility. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives.
Pay: $19.50-$22/ hr
Shift: Thurs-Sun (8am-6pm) or Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conducting reviews of GMP documentation associated with materials control (material specifications, receipt inspection forms, inventory records, item request form)
- Will participate in the receipt of all GMP materials – rectify discrepancies, matching vendors’ documentation against Paragon requirements
- Compile and maintain inventory records
- Takes receipt and inventory control of Paragon generated material (cell banks, bulk protein, etc.)
- Will participate in regulatory (FDA, EMEA) and client audits/inspections of Paragon and the facility
- Works closely with QA to quarantine and release all GMP materials in a timely manner
Requirements for the job:
- High School Diploma with at least 2 years of relevant experience with warehousing operations
- Experience with electronic inventory control systems as well as MS Outlook and Excel
- Documented training (certification) of hazardous materials
- Mature professional capable of independent work
- Ability to lift and carry up to 40 lbs. is required
What you will get
- Weekly pay
- Health and retirement benefits
Apply Now!! Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!