Remedy Staffing is looking to fill a direct hire position as a Warehouse Inventory Manager for a supply chain distribution warehouse in Grove City Ohio.
This position encompasses the inventory control function of the organization and provides leadership in resolving on-going inventory discrepancies, conducting physical inventories, overseeing and managing order audit and checkout, and adherence to ISO 9000 as well as strategic analysis of processes and WMS systems for continuous improvement.
Pay: depending on experience
- Manage inventory control team and all inventory control team activities including annual cycle count program and order audit/checkout.
- Analyze inventory processes and drive improvements to increase accuracy across warehouse functions.
- Develop and enforce inventory control best practices for operations team.
- Set up for and assist in facilitating periodic physical inventories.
- Oversee resolutions to non-conforming product issues and large inventory variances.
- Evaluate and implement process improvements including the improvement of key information systems (WMS).
- Participate in ISO9000.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain management or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct inventory control management experience.
- Strong operational knowledge of WMS.