We are searching for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing the day-to-day accounting and finance requirements of our growing RV Resort. General bookkeeping experience (AP, AR, Payroll, General Leger, and business tax prep.), excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as excellent customer service, strong computer skills and the ability to communicate effectively. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, reliable, flexible, and is committed to accuracy and consistently meeting deadlines.
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers
- Match purchase orders with invoices
- Prepare and send invoices and receipts to debtors
- Process vendor invoices and track account balances
- Prepare quarterly and monthly tax reports, payroll, operating and business taxes
- Record financial transactions in QuickBooks
- Processing payroll and maintaining employee records
- Carry out bank reconciliations
- Producing balance sheets, income statements and other financial documents
- Utilize provided or sourced software to provide up to date, accurate financial reporting
- Report any irregularities in data to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Minimum of 4 years responsible accounting or bookkeeping experience including accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger and financial reports.
- Proficient at both computerized and manual accounting
- Strong working knowledge QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Ability to operate between multiple databases and software platforms
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements of processing payroll accounting transactions, payroll returns business taxes.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English
Additional Skills and Experience
- Bilingual a plus but not necessary
- Notary a plus but not necessary