Monday - Thursday with a three day weekend off!
- Use masking tape and plastic plugs to protect specified areas from being coated.
- Able to be trained to understand proper hanging and inspecting procedures
- Return hooks and other tooling to the proper storage locations
- Ensure part counts are accurately recorded, and communicated properly for shipment and invoicing.
- Is able to inspect un-coated and coated parts, per customer requirements or quality criteria, and fill out proper inspection and QC reports as required.