1st and 2nd shift Entry Level CNC/General Labor position Available in the Cheektowaga area!
Shift: 7AM-3:30PM or 3:30PM-12MIDNIGHT
- Operate CNC Mill and turning lathes - Production volumes
- Willing to train motivated and positive attitude candidates
- Perform related labor as required to clean up, set up, and organize. Return the dies and materials to the proper location.
- Responsible to ensure that all safety and quality start-up procedures are followed.
- Responsible to perform all required quality checks utilizing gauges and other measuring devices.
- Responsible to accurately report production in electronic reporting system.
- Responsible to communicate with team members (Supervisor, Quality, Co-workers) on any issues with the machines. Have an understanding of what the cause of the issue is and which team member to inform. (Maintenance, Quality)