New Production Role Avaliable in Lancaster NY!
Temp to Hire!
All Shift Avaliable!
Pay Starts at $13 and up!
Responsible for providing a safe and efficient environment by keeping production area clean, preparing machinery and equipment for use, working the production line as instructed and strictly following health and safety guidelines.
- Follow safety and all cGMP guidelines
- Report safety concerns to management
- Ensure that quality requirements are met on a daily basis
- Work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy
- Able to fill out all line paperwork
- Able and experienced to work all line positions including but not limited to: bottle preparation, scoops and lids, sleeving along with packing and stacking
- Work cooperatively with other team members to meet quotas and goals
- Follow all written and verbal instructions given by Line Leads or management
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude
- Able to work overtime and weekends when needed
OTHER JOB DUTIES
- Other duties and/or projects as assigned by the Production Supervisor or other member of management
- Minimum 1 year in fast paced food facility preferred
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Math aptitude and ability to apply it to daily operations and paperwork