New 2nd Shift Welder Avaliable in Lancaster NY!
Temp to Hire!
Must Have a Reliable Form of Transportation!
Builds/Welds custom products from prints and raw materials.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Welds including spot welding, tig, mig and stick.
- Sets up welders, fabricates (bends, cuts, welds, and drills) grinds and shears.
- Works in a fast paced environment with fast changing priorities.
- Follows established safety and environmental policies, procedures and methods applicable to the work area.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- Ability to understand and follow written work instructions.
- Basic knowledge of hand tools such as tape measure, wrenches, drills, etc.
- Basic level math skills including fractions and decimals and an understanding of angles.
- Ability to read from a schematic.
- Ability to distinguish material types including Aluminum, Steel and Stainless Steel.
- Ability to pass a basic welding test prior to being hired.
- Computer skills including MS Office, Lotus Notes and ability to learn company’s business systems