Injection Molder in Dike, IA Needed!
Pay: $14.00 per hr
Hours: 5:00 AM-3:30 PM, Monday - Thursday, Fridays & Saturday for overtime only.
Job Description: Mold Makers are responsible for making the molds by injecting a liquid foam into a mold and then removing the mold and cleaning up the excess around the mold.
Working in a fast-paced environment, like working with your hands and working in a production environment a must.
- Work with various chemicals
- Examine and inspect produced product to ensure that it meets company standards
- Know production processes, quality control, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
- Lift 25 lbs. frequently and up to 50 lbs occasionally, unassisted.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Stoop/Crouch/Squat and lift 25-35 lb targets from bent position frequently.
- Required to reach with hands and arms frequently.
- Run vibrating hand tool frequently.
- Push/Pull 10-25 lbs. molds frequently.
- High School Diploma Or GED
- Ability to use a pallet jack.
- Knowledge of manufacturing.
- Good hand/eye coordination and ability to work quickly.
- Must have excellent detail for quality.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Must be able to read and write in order to complete scheduling sheets.
- Must be self-motivated and have good decision-making skills.
All Military and Veterans are welcome.
#Remedystaffing #Waterloojobs #Generallabor