Administrative Support Specialist!!
SCHEDULE: MON-FRI 8A-5P
- Work with department to prioritize daily repairs
- Manage repair status and update as required in rlp AND SERVICE BENCH
- Resolve inventory variances in astea and rlp as required
- Work daily with fisc team to manage repair report
- Working knowledge of RLP, excel and Office documents
- Must possess good organizational, decision-making, and logical troubleshooting skills
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Quality focused
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet the deadlines when required to do so.
- Ability to foster open communication. Ability to accurately review daily repair requirements from fisc team and take action on those requirements
- Ability to utilize and work comfortably both rlp and SERVICE BENCH
- Good communication skills are required. Required to stand/or sit during long periods of time, use hands and fingers to utilize a computer keyboard, operate hand tools and equipment.
Minimum Job Requirements:
High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.