Remedy is currently recruiting for Maintenance positions to assist our client, an organic herbs and spices producer in Norway, IA! This is a DIRECT HIRE opportunity!
Shift: 1st, 2nd, or 3rd. Will be discussed during interview.
Performs various maintenance functions on equipment, facility and grounds, including basic electrical, mechanical and plumbing upkeep and repair. Communicates respectfully and honestly with others.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Demonstrates knowledge of mechanical, electrical and plumbing best practices and code standards.
• Prioritize, performs, and improves preventative maintenance of manufacturing facility equipment
• Able to find mechanical/electrical defects and determine root cause of failure
• Able to perform electrical troubleshooting and repairs-both direct current and alternating current
• Able to work well with others to complete projects
• Able to complete installation and fabrication projects on own or with a small group
• Able to use manuals and other resources to research and locate equipment and parts to support production needs
• Requests parts and service if needed.
• Operates power and hand tools, metal fabrication equipment, forklift, welder, cutting torch, and multi-meter.
• Maintains tools and machinery in good condition and uses all tools carefully and as instructed.
• Ability to support Vision Systems and X-Ray (Norway)
• Must be able to utilize the Maintenance Management software
• Strives to reduce waste, recycle products whenever possible, and re-use resources when practical.
• Works safely at all times, follows safety rules and policies and participates in scheduled training.
• Reports injuries and near misses promptly and in required detailed format; proposes corrective action.
• Other duties may be assigned.
#CedarRapidsJobs #NorwayJobs #RemedyJobs #Maintenance