Remedy Intelligent Staffing is proud to work with some of the finest companies in the Corridor.
Our client is the leading supplier of high-quality brass, copper and copper alloys in North America.
Because of business growth, our client needs to add full time Casting / Foundry Operators to their staff.
- Responsible for all operations of furnaces, including regulation of energy to melt and cast metal, observe color and fluidity of molten bath, and appearance of metal
- Foundry environment working with hot molten metal and hot materials, high voltage, radiation, heavy equipment, pressurized systems, various gases, and high (100 ft.) locations in certain areas, congested areas or confined space
- Control, monitor, and operate casting station equipment from furnace to set up to completion of casting
- Review schedules to determine work sequence.
- Review equipment check list
- Other assigned duties
- Must be able to lift/exert up to 100 lbs of force occasionally and up to 75lbs constantly.
- Must be able to work in hot environments
- Must be able to speak, write, type and read in English
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs.
- Have good mechanical and general aptitude, the ability to learn quickly, operate heavy industrial equipment.
- Perform minor maintenance on equipment if needed.
- Forklift experience is helpful.
- Must be a team player.
This is a 12 hour night shift.
All Military and Veterans encouraged to apply
#CedarRapidsJobs #RemedyStaffing #FoundryManufacturing