Warehouse Shipping/Receiving Supervisor
Remedy Staffing is currently seeking a Warehouse Shipping/Receiving Supervisor for one of Tyler's largest manufacturing companies!
Location: Tyler, TX
4am - 4pm Monday - Thursday
4pm - 4am Monday - Thursday
Must be available to work either shift
Pay: $24 - $30/hr.
Responsible for implementing and driving change in a high volume, fast-paced, lean manufacturing environment. Reports directly to unit manager. Interacts daily with department supervisor/leaders in Operations, Quality, Human Resources, Finance, Materials, Engineering, and Continuous Improvement office.
- Responsible for overall performance of assigned work group, including safety, quality, cost and output schedule performance.
- Proactive support of plant wide safety program, including ongoing.
- Actively support plant programs and goals – In particular with Units per man hour, Recordable incidents, Overtime budgets, customer availability, etc.
- Identify opportunities for improvement; implement improvement plans.
- Lead daily problem-solving activities within teams for process improvements.
- Drive talent development of salaried team members.
- Develop department budgets and ensure they are to plan.
- Coordinate with other functional areas to ensure accomplishment of overall plant objectives.
- Provide for effective associate relations within manufacturing by ensuring that employment practices are fair and consistent.
- Ensure adherence to standard work, including plant work rules.
- Implement plant wide communication plans and initiatives with employees in area of responsibility.
- Serve as primary communication vehicle between leadership team and production employees.
- During non-peak season, will perform additional industrial projects (i.e. standard work, process improvements, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 2 to 4 years of manufacturing experience.
- Internship/Co-Op experience will be considered.
***Additional Screenings may be required.***
Members of the Military and Veterans encouraged to apply!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!