Local company seeking an Accountant!
- Assists with timely and accurate month end closing process
- Responsible for balance sheet and income statement account reconciliations, accruals, allocations, and review of revenues and expenses
- Assists in the preparation of organization and contract budgets
- Assists in providing documentation for audits
- Reconciles bank and GL accounts, including follow-up and correction of outstanding items
- Prepares various financial documents for compliance and regulations
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Analyzes and interprets financial statements
- Works closely with other departments to ensure proper procedures and processes are in place
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- 2-3+ years of work experience in accounting
- CPA certification (preferred)
- Must have strong analytical abilities and organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multi-task and work under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines and pressure.
Pay: $25-$27/hr, depending on experience