Location: Waco, TX
Shift: 5:30am - 2:30pm M-F
Pay: $17-$24 DOE
• Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
• Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
• Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
• Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
• High school diploma or GED, or technical school certificate in Mechanical related field of study
• 2 years continuous experience in structural environment
• Thorough understanding of machines and tools used in welding including designs, uses, maintenance and repair
***Additional Screenings may be required.***