Remedy Intelligent Staffing is Seeking Senior Level Biomanufacturing candidates on all shifts for company located in Madison, WI.
Apply now to be considered for this opportunity!
1st Shift (AM) Sun-Wed 6am-4pm
1st Shift (AM) Wed-Sat 6am-4pm
2nd Shift (PM) Wed-Sat 2pm-12am
2nd Shift (PM) Sun-Wed 10pm-8am
3rd Shift Wed-Sat 10pm-8am
Job Duties of the Senior Associate Biomanufacturing:
• Perform aseptic techniques within a clean room environment
• Execute and properly document cGMP Biomanufacturing activities
• Operate cGMP Biomanufacturing equipment, including pH/conductivity meters, mixing tanks (SUMs), tubing fusers/sealers, filter integrity testers, peristaltic pumps, balances, and Biosafety Cabinets (BSC) or Laminar Flow Hoods (LFH)
• Support Biomanufacturing staff with proper completion of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Batch Production Records (BPR) and Job Aid (JA) as applicable
• Solution Prep
• Specific duties will vary by team
• Permanent Opportunity!
• Medical, Dental, Vision & 401k
• Free Online Skill Classes
1-2 years of purchasing/procurement experience
Clean room, aseptic technique, and/or general lab equipment experience.
cGMP, Good Documentation Practices (GDP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) knowledge.
Following standard operating procedures (SOP).
Bachelor’s in Biotechnology or related field with 0-2 years’ relevant experience o Associate’s Degree/Certificate with 0-4 years’ relevant experience
High School Diploma or equivalent with 1-5 years’ relevant experience
Strong computer skills including. Excel Excellent communication and organizational skills