Remedy Intelligent Staffing is seeking full-time 3rd shift CNC Operator for a leading international manufacturer of food production equipment in Middleton, WI. Apply today to be considered for this excellent Temp-to-Hire opportunity!
Shift: 3rd Shift: 11pm-7am Training Schedule: 1st shift, 7am-3pm
Pay: $19/hr or more depending on experience.
• Milling, turning, drilling, tapping, sawing, hand layout of components using available jigs and fixtures.
• Mount and secure tooling in rack, turret or magazine; secure fixtures and check to confirm reference points.
• Follow work instructions detailing tooling, fixturing, programming and offset requirements.
• Install required programming, confirm part number and revision level to ensure accurate part configuration.
• Load and unload components in and out of appropriate fixtures.
• Adjust tolerances and finish requirements to meet specifications; note and report variations in program sequence, positioning, cycle times, etc.
• Run additional equipment/multiple tasks required to expedite completion of the daily work load.
• Provide daily maintenance of the equipment.
• Keep all work areas neat and clean of debris and/or fluids that occur during normal daily operations.
• Assist coworkers as needed to complete tasks that require assistance.
• Carry out work-related tasks directed by department heads.
• Experience with manual, NC and/or CNC machining equipment and operations.
• Experience using metric measurement
• Knowledge of machine shop practices and techniques, machine operation and tooling
• Ability to read, understand and work from part drawings and specifications.
• Use a variety of precision measuring instruments
• Ability to work with accuracy and attention to detail
• Ability to frequently stand and/or walk; occasionally reach with hands and arms and bend
• Stand for up to 8 hours
• Manual dexterity
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
• High school diploma or equivalent