Remedy Intelligent Staffing is currently seeking a Quality Control Technician in Suffolk, VA for IMMEDIATE HIRE.
Pay: $18 per hour
Hours: 2nd Shift, Full-Time
Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Chemistry, or related field required.
Quality Control Technician Responsibilities Include:
- Daily verifies scales
- Performs color testing on Agtron
- Performs moisture test on Process Sensor
- Grinding test on Coulter
- Perform oxygen, bean breakage, vacuum and leaker test
- Through cupping, performs sensory evaluations on finished product/roaster samples for approval
- Operate X-ray Machine
- Enters test results into E-1 system
- Prints and reviews Mettler weight report
- Places out of spec coffee on hold
- Ability to administer all point of the specification process
- Perform sensory approval of finished products and roaster samples
- Operates the CEM for soluble solids
- Operates the pH Meter
- Maintain retention records and samples
- Interface with production personnel
- Attend and participate in daily production meeting, weekly team meeting and any other plant personnel meetings
- Meet with coworkers as necessary to discuss production issues and workflow
- Ensure GMP and Safety policies are being followed.
- Demonstrate dependability, flexibility, and assume accountability for job responsibilities
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability
- Free Online Skill Building Training
- Weekly Pay
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION for our Quality Control Technician position!
Members of the Military and Veterans Encouraged to Apply!