- the key communication link between Remedy Staffing and the onsite location.
- Provide supervisor service to the client providing daily reports between the client and the office.
- Coordinate with client and office servicing future openings, job descriptions, requisition, orders.
- Make sure the people who arrive are uniformed, neat and clean and meeting the customers’ requirements.
- Make sure all people understand the process for checking in and out. Orientation.
- Make sure all people know and understand the job description for which they are appearing.
- Understand the processes for accident reporting and procedures of ours and the clients.
- Meet all department heads that will be using our employees.
- Try to develop more business through relationships and need assessments.
- Use the software and time clock system we have for the vendor.
- Understand the laws of employment and discrimination.
- Work independently, strong interpersonal skills, good judgement, Multi-tasking, ability to make effective presentations. Good judgement, effective oral and written communication skills, time management and problem solving.