Remedy Staffing is looking for CNC operators. Must be open to any shift
- Plans and performs a variety of machine operations utilizing computerized numerical control machining centers to cut, shape, or form metal work pieces to specifications by performing the following duties.
- Shift flexibility ASTM or ANSI certified steel toe shoes High School diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Interprets basic drawings, instructions, and process sheets to determine work to be done.
- Performs a variety of milling, drilling, boring, and turning on CNC machining centers or related operations to close and interrelated tolerances.
- Reviews OCS/OS sheet and specifications to determine machining sequence, tooling requirements/changes and dimensions of finished work piece.
- Makes offsets and adjustments as required to compensate for tool wear or tool changes.
- Performs a variety of inspection and gaging operations to insure maintenance of quality standards and specifications. (metric and inch).
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions.
- Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively communicate with others at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiple, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers and decimals.
- Ability to use and interpret SPC data as required and read prints.
- Must be able to calculate metric and standard measurements. Knowledge of basic measuring and testing equipment.